Job Title: Inspector/Packer
Department: Quality Control Department
Reports to: Inspection Supervisor
Job Description Summary:
Employees are responsible for compliance to all applicable forms, work instructions, and standard operating procedures. Perform AQL inspections on finished work; follow packing directions as outlined in the routing instructions; accurately and timely conduct 100% sort to meet requirements as outlined in the attribute characteristic defect list.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Verify information to ensure Job Order #, Part #, and Machine # match.
- Perform final inspection for finished work.
- Conduct accurate and timely 100% sort to meet requirements as outlined in the attribute characteristic defect list.
- After processing work, complete a scrap ticket to account for lost product to the Job Order.
- Keep work area in clean and orderly manner.
- Report all quality issues to the Inspection Supervisor.
- Package parts according to the part specific routing instructions.
- Understand and comply with all protocol room procedures, especially lot control and environmental control procedures.
- Assure all required records, paperwork, documentation, and lot control information are processed and maintained in accordance with relevant work instructions.
- Comply with company policies relative to regular attendance and punctuality.
- Comply with all safety requirements.
- Perform other related tasks as may be assigned.
Knowledge, skills, abilities, other:
- 2 to 3 years of quality experience required
- Time management
- Simple arithmetic
- Data entry
- Read English
- Write English
- Gauge use
- Medium Paced Position
- Must be able to repeatedly lift 20 lbs.
- Must be able to work seated for extended periods of time
- Must be able to work on feet for extended periods of time
Machine Tools Used:
- Chatillon Force Gauge
Please email a recent resume along with the downloaded employment application and email it to hour HR department today!
Super Brush LLC offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
- employer-matching 401(k)
- medical insurance
- dental insurance
- vision insurance
- employer-paid short term disability insurance
- employer-paid long term disability insurance with voluntary option
- employer-paid basic life insurance with voluntary option
- employee assistance program
- paid holidays
- paid vacation time
- paid sick time
Super Brush LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.