Job Title: Machine Operator
Department: Production Protocol Department
Reports to: Shift Supervisor or Shift Lead
Job Description Summary:
Employees are responsible for compliance to all applicable forms, work instructions, and standard operating procedures. Perform document control functions; complete all tasks associated with Operator Traceability F7.5-1/5; follow the label system ensuring that all labels are applied sequentially to match Operator Traceability packet; perform required wet/dry pull tests; follow all directions given per Traveler of Job Order running.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Verify information to ensure Job Order #, Machine #, and Label Lot # match.
- Verify router speed to ensure maintaining required production levels.
- Complete Operator Traceability F7.5-1/5 for each box produced.
- Perform pull tests as needed.
- Maintain lot control while labeling cartons.
- Perform die cleanings and fill out logs appropriately.
- Keep work area in a clean and orderly manner. Understand and comply with Clean Room Procedures.
- Perform in-process quality checks as required per DHR.
- Make minor adjustments to machine temperatures.
- Comply with all safety requirements.
- Comply with company policies relative to regular attendance and punctuality.
- Perform all other related tasks as required.
Knowledge, skills, abilities, other:
- Capable of running simultaneous machines
- Pull tests
- Simple arithmetic
- Data entry/scans
- Read English
- Write English
- Scale settings
- Gauge use
- Fast paced position
- Must be able to repeatedly lift 20 lbs.
- Must be able to work on feet for extended periods of time
Machine Tools Used:
- Chatillon Force Gauge
Please email a recent resume along with the downloaded employment application and email it to hour HR department today!
Super Brush LLC offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
- employer-matching 401(k)
- medical insurance
- dental insurance
- vision insurance
- employer-paid short term disability insurance
- employer-paid long term disability insurance with voluntary option
- employer-paid basic life insurance with voluntary option
- employee assistance program
- paid holidays
- paid vacation time
- paid sick time
Super Brush LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.