Job Title: Plastics injection Molding Operator
Department: Plastics Department
Reports to: Plastics Manufacturing Manager
Job Description Summary:
Employees are responsible for compliance to all applicable forms, work instructions, and standard operating procedures. Perform job duties that include operating equipment, monitoring process, inspection of product, and final pack-out to ensure product meets specification and is manufactured at standard production rates.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate machinery in a proper and safe manner, verify machine is running at standard production rate.
- Inspect product for visual attributes and part dimensions with proper gauges. Document on traceability record.
- Notify Plastics Technician or Plastics Manager of any problems with part quality or machine performance.
- Package, verify count on part counting scale, label and number each box from work order.
- Move product to staging area awaiting final approval from quality.
- Monitor material levels and replace empty containers as necessary. Make material mixtures for work orders.
- Verify and document raw material part number and lot number against work order BOM and pick list.
- Perform general maintenance tasks as required.
- Ensure good housekeeping standards are maintained in work area.
- Abide by all regulations, policies, and work procedures.
- Comply with company policies relative to regular attendance and punctuality.
- Comply with all safety requirements.
- Perform all other related tasks as required.
Knowledge, skills, abilities, other:
- 1 to 3 years of manufacturing experience required
- Time management
- Simple Arithmetic
- Read English
- Write English
- Injection Molding
- Gauge use
- Medium Paced Position
- Must be able to repeatedly lift 20 LBS
- Must be able to work on feet for extended periods of time
Machine Tools Used:
- Gage Pins
Please email a recent resume along with the downloaded employment application and email it to hour HR department today!
Super Brush LLC offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
- employer-matching 401(k)
- medical insurance
- dental insurance
- vision insurance
- employer-paid short term disability insurance
- employer-paid long term disability insurance with voluntary option
- employer-paid basic life insurance with voluntary option
- employee assistance program
- paid holidays
- paid vacation time
- paid sick time
Super Brush LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.