Paper packaging machine Operator
Job Description Summary:
Employees are responsible for compliance to all applicable forms, work instructions, and standard operating procedures.
Perform document control functions; complete all tasks associated with Operator Traceability F7.5-1/5; follow the label system ensuring that all labels are applied sequentially to match Operator Traceability packet; perform required wet/dry pull tests; follow all directions given per Traveler of Job Order running.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Verify information to ensure Job Order #, Machine #, and Label Lot # match.
- Verify router speed to ensure maintaining required production levels.
- Complete Operator Traceability F7.5-1/5 for each box produced.
- Perform pull tests as needed.
- Maintain lot control while labeling cartons.
- Load swabs in packaging machine
- Preform startup and shut of packaging machines
- Keep work area in a clean and orderly manner. Understand and comply with Clean Room Procedures.
- Perform in-process quality checks as required per DHR.
- Make minor adjustments to machine temperatures.
- Comply with all safety requirements.
- Comply with company policies relative to regular attendance and punctuality.
- Perform all other related tasks as required.
Knowledge, skills, abilities, other:
- Capable of running paper packaging machine
- Data entry/scans
- Read English
- Write English
- Scale settings
- Gauge use
- 2 years’ Experience
- Fast paced position
- Must be able to repeatedly lift 20 lbs.
- Must be able to work on feet for extended periods of time
Machine Tools Used: