Dear Valued Customer,
As we continue to monitor the COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak, the Super Brush team wanted to reach out and let you know how Super Brush is handling this unprecedented situation.
Super Brush proudly manufactures in the United States (US) with raw materials sourced in the US. Our raw material suppliers are located within 800 miles of the Super Brush manufacturing plant. We are in continuous contact with our suppliers to ensure continuity of supply. Currently, we do not anticipate any disruptions in the supply chain.
Super Brush manufacturing is proceeding without interruption. We continue to receive and ship orders on a normal basis. Our e-commerce store is still up and running for online purchases.
To minimize the potential for Covid-19 transmission, Super Brush has implemented the following internal measures:
- Disinfecting wipes at various locations with facility
- Washing of hands with soap and warm water, on a regular basis
- Use of hand sanitizer, on a regular basis
- Six (6) feet personal zone with individuals
- Meetings conducted via teleconferencing
- Restricted entry to Super Brush facility by non-Super Brush employees
- Personal protective equipment worn in the manufacturing areas
Travel to business meetings and events has been cancelled for Super Brush personnel. Telephone and video conferencing are being used to conduct meetings.
While this is a difficult time for many, we appreciate your continued business. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at +1.413-543.1442.